Friday, July 8, 2011

One Way You Didn't Think of Using a Hanger

Yes metal hangers are great to hang jeans and cloths on but I bet you never thought of using them to hold your headbands! And here is how it works:

1. Find a metal hanger
2. Pull the middle and top(where the hook is)and stretch it far as it can go
3. Bend hanger so that it makes a "U" shape
4. Take hook and pull through other side
5. Now you can add your head bands to the middle section and hang the headband holder where ever you want :)


I know it may not look that attractive as is, but I find if you add colorful duct tape to it and rap it around the hanger from one end to another it becomes colorful and cute.


P.S. This also helps the headbands retain their shape :)
Start
Finish

1 comment:

  1. I like your Ideas, and I'd love if you post so much more :D Smiles for you!

    ReplyDelete